We’ve all had it, garlic breath. Garlic has so many health benefits and it is really good used in recipes. Here are some natural ways to eliminate garlic breath.
How to get rid of garlic breath naturally
Natural Ways To Eliminate Garlic Breath
- Chewing parsley is one of the most common natural cures for getting rid of garlic breath. In fact, having parsley dipped in vinegar is considered to be a more effective solution. Parsley contains high levels of chlorophyll that helps in neutralizing the odor by removing toxins from the body.
- Drinking a glass of milk, preferably full fat milk is highly beneficial in healing garlic breath problem. You can also eat about six ounces of yogurt.
- Cloves and cinnamon can help mask garlic smell naturally. You can have mashed potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and mustard seeds as well. Moreover, suck on a piece of lemon, especially the peel.
- Another remedy to relieve garlic breath is to have something cold like ice cream. Plus, you can try lemonade. Eating chocolate after a garlic rich meal may also work.
- If there is lingering garlic smell in your hands then apply some lemon juice in your hands and then wash them. The acidic nature of lemon juice is useful in reducing garlic odor.
- Lettuce, basil, blueberries, oranges, apples and peaches have certain enzymes that can help you get rid of garlic breath fast. Thus, make sure you eat any of these items after having a meal richly flavored with garlic.
- Take fresh sprigs of herbs such as peppermint, spearmint, rosemary, eucalyptus, coriander, etc.
- Chewing fennel (saunf) and cardamom seeds (elaichi) after meal is valuable in refreshing the breath and hence, curing bad breath caused by garlic.
- Another natural treatment for getting rid of garlic breath is to chew some coffee beans for a while and then spit them out.
- Having green tea is also helpful in neutralizing the volatile compounds responsible for causing garlic breath.
Original Article Here
There you have it. Natural ways to eliminate your garlic breath.